Exercise - High impact step class 3/4 times weekly, my instructor "Mrs. Tasha" is a militant crazy woman! LOL...but she gets the job done and we all love her dearly.
Tasha incorporate weights and bands for arms as well as many leg and thigh bench strengthening exercises.
Pictured left to right:
1. Me with all my junk in the trunk! I've toned quite a bit since working out for the past five months. I can actually feel my muscles instead of fat and still working on the thighs..once I officially let that Blue Bell go at night I probably see better results. LOL!
2. Terri - has been working out for two months and has lost 1 dress size, you go girl!
3. Vicki - just had a baby and went from a size 14 to a size 6, the girl has major endurance and strong legs!
4. Pam - continues working out in order to maintain her already sculptured body!
5. Tasha - Our fearless instructor and she will call you out if you are slacking off at any time during class. The chic is wild and I love her because she makes me hurt and burn! Thanks Tasha!
6. Genevieve - My buddy and fellow church member who inspired me to get my self together. "Jenny" has gone from a size 16 to a size 8 in two years and is currently working on toning for competition. Anything she puts her mind too.....happens! Thanks again Jenny..from the block!
5 Feet tall ball of FIRE!! Tasha posing at my request!
Tasha leading the class up front and the young lady to the right of her in the red baseball cap, Cynthia, approx 5'1 once weighted 160 pounds and was a size 14. Today she is a trim size 3 and is in great shape! Way to go Cynthia!