Sunday, March 23, 2008

Newest Lockee - Before and After

This post is long overdue! I was honored to lock a new full set of locks on Educator, Mrs. A last month. She was a thrill to spend 10 hours with while locking her 6 inches of beautiful hair.

Normally, I would have blogged about this the day after but I've been waaaay to busy to find time to get to it. Finally, I'm posting right before our lock gathering this coming weekend and Mrs. A will be joining us.

So, when you see her make sure you give her a great big welcome to our lock family! Mrs. A. is such a quick learner, she did her own braidout after she was fully locked.
















8 comments:

Lakia said...

I'm still amazed at her pretty afro. you did a great job installing her locks. :-)

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

You did a very good job!

Sis. RJQueen10 said...

I was also thinking about how beautiful her afro was! The color on it is absolutely gorgeous! Mrs. A got hooked up with LOCKS by the Master teacher! I look forward to meeting her.

RJQueen10

Anonymous said...

beautiful!

Aya said...

Great lock job Creole!!!!

Nubean Topaz said...

My goodness the transformation was remarkable. I loved her Fro, and I love her Sisterlocks.

I am new to the natural world. Just decided to go natural 3 weeks ago. I am trying to give myself at least til Christmas for new growth and to grow the last of the perm out of my head. Do you have any tips to speed up the new growth process and/or prepare myself for the new and exciting world of sisterlocks and are you taking appointments that far in advance???

Ohh I forgot I love your blog, it is informative, entertaining, and very wholesome, (family, business, and friends)


Hope to hear from you soon

CarmenNC said...

I can go back and forth on the fro and the locks. If her afro is that hot and she's already doing styles, just imagine when her hair starts to mature. Just get out of her way cause she's unstoppable. That goes for you too.

Naturally Free Hair Studio (678.467.1867) said...

Her hair was beautiful before and after.