Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Thomasa II

I could not allow my friend to go into labor and delivery with "lock frizz." Most of us know how pregnancy can take a toll on our body, soul & spirit and we sometimes cannot do all of the Supermom stuff we always do. Soooooo.........

Today, I made Thomasa come in for a long overdue grooming. And look at the outcome, after three 2 1/2 hours ..what a difference! Her DH even called me when she returned home and told me how much he loved her new look! I was very pleased and proud my self.

I made her commit to coming at least every six months or so since she does her own retightening. Look at those beautiful locks that were hiding underneath all the frizz!

Photo 1 - Thomasa before grooming
Photo 2 - Half groomed head
Photo 3 - Fully groomed head
Photo 4 - Fully groomed head



Posted by Picasa

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I wish I could schedule an appointment right now. Her locks look awesome!

Aya said...

Quite a noticeable difference. You die a great job with her locks!!

Anonymous said...

OMGosh!! What a huge difference!! You did a wonderful job!

It's nice to know the stress of grooming her hair is no longer, atleast for a little while..

Goodnapps said...

Amazing how those groomings make you feel like you have a new head of locks.

Wonderful job Miss Creyole!

still waters said...

Nicely done Creyole!!!!!

one love still

Lakia said...

Great job!

Anonymous said...

No you know you did the doggone thing with that grooming. Her locks look magnificent!

Abena Abena said...

WOW...what a BIG difference. I am about to run out and get a grooming (smile)....Great job!!!

Anonymous said...

you did a nice job on her locs, although i like the fuzzy/semi-freeform look, as well.

Amba said...

What a great job you did! Wish Thomasa all the best with the new baby. And you really rocked those wrap a locks!!

blackrussian said...

Looks really good!

Anonymous said...

hi there just want to say that Thomasa is lucky to have a loctitian as yourself, i hope i am fortunate enough as her when i get to my later stage of pregnancy

Lola Gets said...

She looks good!
L

Naturally Sophia said...

Good job as always!

KnottyAuthor said...

looks great

N'Drea ~ the Storyteller said...

WOW! You did a wonderful job. Her locks look great.

Anonymous said...

Thomasa's hair is coming along very, very nicely....Good job and congrats on honing your craft.

Ritagirl said...

I always wondered w/ happened to here & her braidlocs she started years ago. They look great- good job!