Wednesday, March 26, 2008

DFW Lock Gathering

Hi All,
We've received an overwhelming request to get together soon, I believe it's Spring Fever! Everyone is so busy with work, family and whatever else is going on in our lives but it's time for us to celebrate ourselves! I'm sure everyone will have new Do's, new Color, new Locked Heads and lots of New Growth! We'll be introducing our newly locked sisters and a whole lot more fun!
It was recommended that we try MiCocina's, so come on out and join us at the following http://www.mcrowd.com/micocina_wv.shtm location: Reservation Name is Creyole so be on time to get a good seat!

Where: MiCocina West Village
3699 McKinney Avenue
Dallas, TX

When: Sunday, March 30th

Time: 1:00 - 3:30 PM

Phone: 469.533.5663

RSVP: ASAP by leaving a comment or email me directly at creyole@gmail.com

5 comments:

Sis. RJQueen10 said...

Here is my RSVP! I will be there!

RJQueen10

Anonymous said...

I will be there!

Anonymous said...

We met at Costco in Cedar Hill. Count me in, I will be at MiCocina's today.

Naturally Free Hair Studio (678.467.1867) said...

Hey!

I don't know if you remember me but I've been MIA for a while. I was looking for you but I see you've changed your blog address, I'm glad I found you! Glad to see you still at it. I actually combed my locks out after a year and a half as they weren't turning out right hence me being able to comb them out after a year and a half. Anyhow, take care!

Sabriya (Naturaly Free)
http://mysisterlocksaga.blogspot.com/

MeDivine said...

Hi Creyole,

I love your blog!

I will be sisterloc'd soon! (Waiting for my consultant to schedule the locking sessions.)

Do you have any suggestions for a Sisterlock survival kit? Other than the official Sisterlock starter kit/products, what products do you wish you had on hand when you were first loc'd (e.g., SoftSpikes, microfiber towel, rods, styling products)? Please let me know.

I want to be prepared for proper styling and maintenance immediately after my locking sessions.

Thanks,

MeDivine